Hosted by WI VI
July 16-18, 2021
2810 Golf Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262) 547-0201 (Mention Blue Knights WI VI for the group rate.)
- Rooms are available for $110.00/night for King Room +tax until 6-15-2021 and include parking & WiFi but do not include entry to the waterpark. (NOTE: 2 Queen bed rooms are $30.00/night additional)
- Registration & hospitality are in the Pavilion on the west side of the main hotel. There is ample free parking for bikes and trailers.
- There is a limited number of camping sites just 10 minutes from the hotel at Naga-Waukee County Park. Early reservation is strongly recommended – this is a small campground with limited amenities. Click here to reserve a site (lower left corner of the webpage select Naga-Waukee from the dropdown) Please note a park sticker is required in addition to the camping fee.
- There is a llimited amount of RV parking at the hotel for $50/night - no hookups.
- Registration is just $75.00/person - children under 12 free!
- Hospitality Room open 9:00 am - Midnight except during meals – includes free beer, water, soft drinks and light snack.
- Friday night dinner, hot breakfast Saturday, dinner Saturday night and donuts and coffee on Sunday morning. Dinner from 6:00-7:00pm Friday & Saturday. Breakfast from 7:00-9:00am Saturday & Sunday.
- State Meeting in the hospitality room at 5:00pm on Saturday night.
- Live music by the Jim Gaff Trio from 7:00-10:00pm Saturday night.
Everything is located in the Pavilion just to the west of the main hotel/water park unless noted.
Friday, July 16
- Noon-Midnight - Hospitality including free beer, soda, water and a snack
- Noon-6:00pm - Check in
- 6:00-7:00pm - Dinner (plated cheeseburger, potato salad and baked beans)
Saturday, July 17
- 7:00-9:00am - Breakfast (scrambled eggs, breakfast meat, hash browns, toast and coffee)
- 9:00am-Midnight - Hospitality including free beer, soda, water and a snack
- 10:30am - Scenic ride (meet outside of hospitality)
- 5:00pm - State Meeting
- 6:00-7:00pm - Dinner (plated grilled brat, potato side and vegetable side)
- 7:00-10:00pm - Live music by the Jim Gaff Trio
Sunday, July 18
- 7:00-9:00am - Breakfast (donuts & coffee)