2017 BLUE KNIGHTS MILWAUKEE INTERNATIONL GROUP RIDES
Enjoy your Blue Knight International convention experience in Milwaukee by signing up for these guided and self-guided MC rides. All rides will be staging at the Harley Davidson Museum, 400 W. Canal Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, unless otherwise indicated. The museum is located within walking distance from the host hotel. Dates and times are subject to change depending on weather conditions.
1. Sunday, July 16, 2017 – Lake Geneva, Wisconsin Sundowner Cruise Staging 4:45 P.M. the ride departs at 5:00 P.M. rain or shine Join in for a guided ride to Lake Geneva Wisconsin (50 mi.) for the Lake Geneva Cruise Lines Sundowner Tour. Boarding 6:45 P.M. sails 7:00 P.M. This is a one hour narrated boat tour of the Lake Geneva area, it's colorful history and mansions that are viewable only from the lake side. Dinner is at your option after the tour at Popeyes Restaurant, 811 Wrigley Dr., Lake Geneva, WI 53147. There will be a guided return ride to the host hotel. This ride is limited to the first 50 people who sign up and pay their $25 boat tour admission fee in advance. Please Sign up for the cruise by clicking here.
2. Monday, July 17, 2017 – Holy Hill Scenic Ride Staging 9:15 A. M. the ride departs at 9:30 A.M. This is a guided 45-mile ride to the Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary Help of Christians at Holy Hill, 1525 Carmel Rd, Hubertus, WI 53033. Holy Hill is a registered National Shrine and the highest point in Southeastern Wisconsin. It is surrounded by Kettle Moraine scenic roads. The scenic tower of the Basilica stretches 192 feet from its base to the tip of its spire. By climbing 178 stairs, you can reach nearly to the top to view a breathtaking panorama of the Kettle Moraine area. (The tower may be closed based on weather conditions.) This guided scenic tour takes about 60 minutes with lunch at your option at the Mineshaft Restaurant, 22 N Main Street, Hartford, Wisconsin . There will be a guided return ride to the host hotel.
3. Monday, July 17, 2017 – Kohler Design Center Ride Staging 8:45A.M. ride departs 9:00 A.M. This is a 60-mile guided ride to the Kohler Design Center 101 Upper Road Kohler, WI. 53044. The Kohler Design Center is the Kohler Company museum showcase of product design. This tour is not just about bathrooms. The design center has grown to become a dramatic exploration of design ideas and of Kohler's commitment to a higher level of gracious living. This leisurely free tour of the museum will take 1 hour. Lunch is at your option at either the American Club Horse and Plow, 419 Highland Drive, Kohler WI. 53044, or Cruisers Drive Inn, 3740 S. Taylor, Sheboygan, WI. 5308. Cruisers is in the same building as the local Harley Davidson dealership. There will be a guided return ride to the host hotel.
4. Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - Cedarburg Bridge Park Cedarburg Wisconsin Staging 8:45 A.M. ride departs 9:00 A.M. This guided scenic 70-mile round trip ride along the shores of Lake Michigan with panoramic views is worth the trip to Cedarburg Bridge Park, Cedarburg WI. Lunch is at your option at Wayne's Classic Nostalgic drive-inn and custard stand, 1331 Covered Bridge RD. Cedarburg WI 53092. There will be a guided return ride to the host hotel with a stop at Suburban Harley, 139 N. Main St., Thiensville WI 53092
5. Wednesday, July 19, 2017 – Manitowoc Maritime Museum Ride Staging 8:15 A.M. ride departs at 8:30 A.M. This is a guided ride to the Manitowoc Maritime Museum, 75 Maritime Drive, Manitowoc WI 54220. The ride is about 90 minutes, the museum tour lasts 1.5 to 2 hours and includes a tour of the completely restored USS Cobia, a World War II submarine that is docked in the harbor. General Admission to the museum is $15 and veterans $12. The museum engages and educates visitors in the maritime history of the Great Lakes area with displays that are first class. Lunch is at your option at Lighthouse Inn on Lake Michigan, 1515 Memorial Dr., Two Rivers, WI 54241. There will be a guided return ride to the host hotel
6. Wednesday, July 19, 2017 – Road America Sunset Cruising Staging 2:15 P.M. ride departs at 2:30 P.M. Located in the scenic Kettle Moraine, this guided ride to the Road America, a premier road course, N7390 HWY 67, Elkhart Lake WI 53073 , is your opportunity to tour the Road America 4-mile road course for three guided laps at low speeds. Go to roadamerica.com for a description of "Sunset Cruising". Cruising is $25/bike and dinner is at your option (not included in the cruising fee) at the Roadside Bar and Grill, N5575 State road 57, Plymouth, WI. before the Sunset Cruise. Cruising begins at 5:30 PM and lasts about 30 minutes. There will be a guided return ride to the host hotel. Cost is $25 per bike (Up to two riders.) Please click here to sign up for the event.